Pain in the Wall


This rubble it scares me.
It’s everywhere I look.
I can’t move because it surrounds me.
I can’t breathe for its dust engulfs me.
Everything has crumbled to pieces.
All my hard work turned to sand.
I spent all these years constructing,
Only to find disaster at my hands.
Was this wall worth building?
All my efforts where they useless?
It did stay for a while.
It protected for years.
Yet now that it has crumbled,
Its remains have left me in ruins.
Now that it has fallen its contents scare my people
 I see no hope for reconstructing.
I only see this disaster.
Nothing will ever be the same.
I don’t know how to make things look nice again.
There is rubble everywhere I look.
And I am weeping as things tumble out.
This pain is too much.
Will anything ever be ok?
I spent all those years hiding within that wall.
I was always afraid.
That wall collapsed and I am still afraid.
All the work was for nothing.
For all I know is fear.
Is there anything outside of fear?
Is there anything outside of this pain?
I am told that everything will be ok.
I am promised that everything will be fine.
I can’t see the light.

I can’t see anything but the horrible surrounding of devastation that use to be a wall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Finding Life © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects