Angry


There is anger boiling in my blood,
I feel it overcome me like a flood.
I want to hit, scream and punch,
Throw a fit, make your skull crunch.
I stood up for myself and this is what I get?
I hate you right now; I should stomp you into grit!
You treat me like I’m your bitch,
But I wouldn’t allow this glitch.
I took a stand and you said I wasn’t a good fit,
Well with that attitude you belong in a pit.
You treat people like poo,
Then you expect them to continue on, it’s true.
So I stood up for myself this is what I did,
And you tried to make me pay for your bid.
So with all of that said this is what I send,
Just know that you’re the one who will pay in end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Finding Life © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects