Fear


I grip your heart.
I shroud you in dark.
I cover your soul.
I bury your goal.

I make you surrender.
I take away splendor.
I hide you from God.
I keep you from your job.

I steal away love.
I surround you like a glove.
I live for your demise.
I will turn you away from Christ.

I take away your life.
I give nothing but strife.
I take away your sight.
I bring end to your fight.

I try to leave you in the wild.
I send to you my black cloud.
I will fight against you till the end.
I  will scorn, you're not my friend.

I look at you with a leer.
I laugh at you, my dear.
I snicker at your tear.
Be afraid and tremble for I am fear.

Without faith I will win.
Forget to speak; I will begin.
Without God I will turn you.
Without Christ I win! It's true.

But with God I tremble and shake.
With Him I must face my fate.
When He comes to your aid,
I am lost; I am slayed.

1 comments:

  1. Amanda7/15/2013

    there are alot of different phrases in here that is like a slap in the face & a touch to a open wound. bury your goal is one of them. this is so true. thank you, i'll be back to read this one again & again

    ReplyDelete

 
Finding Life © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects