Moving Forward


Sometimes things don’t work out exactly as you plan.
You have to regroup, rewind, and take the dealers hand.
I know that I did what was right
But that doesn’t mean I have to enjoy this night.
I’m sad that’s true,
But I know that God will see me through and through.
I just hate the way I feel right now,
I just wish I could understand exactly how?
How this story ended up the way it did,
And I’m trying hard to live up to this bid.
I know that I thought, that I did what was right,
But I can’t help but question myself in this night.
This journey is hitting me hard,
And I know that it’s gonna leave a scar.
So I stand up, pull my big girl pants on,
And I turn around, ready to face to dawn.
Cause I know that His plans are greater than mine,
And I know that with Him everything is gonna be just fine.
So as I journey through this night, I just need you to know,
I’m done with the games; I’m done with this show.
I’m moving on with my life,
I’m done with this strife,
I’m moving forward through this night,
And now I’m ready to stand and fight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Finding Life © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects