Childlike


You’re the God that holds my hand
You stay with me when I cry
Your there when no one else sees my pain
You see me when I’m invisible to the world
Sometimes my heart aches and I don’t know why
But there you are…
Do I ever make you cry?
If so, I’m sorry
I know what that feels like
when people let you down
You say we don’t let you down
How’s that work?
I just don’t get it…
God I love you so much
I wish I could always act like it
Being in love with you is hard
Not as hard as what you did
Is it wrong to wish it was easier
When really it’s nothing compared to you?
Everything is nothing compared to you
You are my everything
God I love you so much
I just can’t say it enough
I don’t even care what happens
I just wanna be close to you
I just wanna be next to you
I want to hold your hand
Could you stay close by today?
I’m scared…

I feel like a child

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Finding Life © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects