Suffering


How completely unaware are we of the suffering of those around?
How many times have we walked by and missed their pain?
Am I as oblivious to them, as they are to me?
God please don’t let me miss out on helping them.
Please don’t let me ruin it.
I can’t stand the thought of not helping them.
I know I can’t reach everybody,
But please let me reach somebody.
The suffering of those around me burdens my heart.
I can’t stand the thought of someone hurting half as much as me.
I want to reach out and take their pain,
But right now I’m not sure I can.
I feel insecure in everything I do.
It’s effected who I am.
The easy things are becoming hard.
I’m not sure how much longer I can fake it.
I love you, but right now I’m hurting.
I love you, but right now it’s hard.
Oh GOD! How much I love you!
My daddy, I love you so much.

Please come and take me away,
To a safer place, to a happier place.
Right now I’m surrounded by torment,
But still I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Finding Life © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects