A Broken Prayer















God,
In the pain that echoes through my head,
I hear the voices call “It’s time to lay down in that bed.”’
You see, a life filled with this kind of hurt is just not livable,
And I know that the sin I want to commit is unforgiveable.
And I don’t want those left behind to suffer in my absence,
So I’m giving it another shot, just one last chance,
One last chance for life to prove me wrong,
One last chance to help me feel like I belong,
Because this constant climb and dive is making me nauseous,
And having to monitor my moods all the time seems overly cautious.
But I’m giving it another go,
I’m in this place so please enjoy the show,
Because my future hangs with what these next few days hold,
So God I’m begging you please don’t leave me in the cold.

Randi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Finding Life © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects