To: The Broken Hearted, From: God


My child,

I love you. I cannot say it enough, because I know you can never hear it enough. I love you. I watch you every day and I see you for the beauty you truly are. I see those flaws, those beautiful flaws, and I see your broken heart. The wounds of the heart and mind run the deepest, my darling. And if your wounds presented themselves physically, people would rush to your aid. But alas, that is not how it is. So I stand by your side every moment. I catch those tears as they fall from your cheeks. I place my hand upon your heart, in the hope that you feel the comfort of my presence. And I ache with you. I feel each of those breath taking waves of sorrow with you. I lay next to you and cry with you, as you fall apart once again. And I want you to know, I’m right here. I love you, my child, and I’m right here. Just remember this is only a season. I know it hurts, I know more than anyone how much it hurts, but you can get through this. You won’t be the same though. No one can hurt as much as you and come out on the other side the same person. But don’t worry, it will be for the better that you will change. One day you will smile more, laugh harder and love deeper because of this pain. You will have empathy for the broken hearted that others cannot. But for now take comfort in my presence. I’m right here. I’m by your side. I’m hurting with you. I love you. So let me hold you. Lean into my arms and feel the warmth of my presence. Let me kiss your head and soothe your aching soul. Let me love you,

God

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Finding Life © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects