Thankful


I spent this past week in a psychiatric facility and I couldn’t be more grateful to be home than I am right now. The events leading up to it are a bit blurry to me, as well as the first few days there, but I’m doing a lot better now. I’m going to make some posts about the events leading up to and the happenings of my stay in the hospital, but for now here is a list of things I am thankful for:

  1. A shower that doesn’t involve pressing a button repeatedly for water.
  2. Proper shampoo, conditioner, body wash, deodorant, toothpaste, and lotion.
  3. Shaving
  4. Strings in hoodies
  5. Real writing utensils...not rubber pens
  6. A proper facial care routine
  7. Makeup
  8. A straight iron
  9. Nail polish
  10. A family that loves me
  11. Friends that stand by me
  12. A therapist that doesn’t mind that I sometimes threaten to punch him in the face
  13. A psychiatrist that spends more than 2 mins with me before changing my meds
  14. And being able to do whatever the hell I want to without a doctor’s order

Love, Randi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Finding Life © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects