Spiritual Warfare


We do not wrestle against flesh and blood,
But oh, it's so hard to ignore the flood,
The flood of people the enemy uses,
It seems they all wind up and try to leave their bruises.
It's true that those attacks always hurt.
You can try and deny it but this truth you can't divert.
The easy thing to do would be to put up walls and lash back,
But when we take that route all we do is fall prey to the enemy's attack.
So by now you must be wondering how to respond?
And when I tell you God's way I know your feelings won't be fond.
To fight back you must move into the realm of spiritual warfare.
When you start this kind of combat you always win, this I declare!
The Word of God is the only weapon you need,
When you pull out God's sword I promise you will succeed!
So next time I find myself in the middle of the battle,
The next time I hear the enemy's evil cackle,
The next time I need to put the devil in his place,
It's the Word of God I will throw in his face!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Finding Life © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects