I am an Eagle


I am an eagle, I fly high, I soar.
If you want to be like me there’s some things you need to learn before.
Before you spread your wings wide and fly high,
Before the very force of gravity you openly defy.
There are some things about me you must be willing to learn.
There are some truths about me you must be willing to discern.
You see, I’m willing to leave those unlike me behind,
I leave the foolish in my wake upon my incline.
Cause’ above the clouds the view is different.
When I reach those new heights there’s no imprisonment.
Soaring up there you won’t find a vulture.
You can’t feed on death; it’s not part my culture.
You won’t find me on the ground eating useless seeds,
I’m not a song bird; myself I know how to feed.
I search the word of God; it’s the source of my life,
But to be this majestic there was a high price.
Christ hung for me so I could rightly be,
Because of Him I soar mighty and high; I truly see.
With God I marvel at my vision.
Through Him I soar high, secure in my mission.
But to operate in this way I must take the time to preen,
Taking care of myself is my daily routine.
When I tower above I know I am fierce,
When I take my place in the sky there’s no interference.
Cause up there I am exactly where I belong,
When I stretch wide I am quick to respond.
Respond to the things God has designed.
When I soar in my place, it’s great, cause’ my destiny is signed.
So do you choose to be foolish, insufficient, dead and feeble?
Or will you soar high with me, for I am an eagle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Finding Life © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects