I Fall


I stood at the edge of a cliff.
I stood there, toes clinging to the edge.
I stood there, heart pounding against my ribs.
I stood there, wind rushing through my hair.
I stood there, every cell within me on end,
And I jumped.

My lungs are airless,
My stomach has jumped to my throat.
My body falls with gravity’s promise.
My body is weightless as I plummet.
My future has many questions,
But I have faith.

You promised you would catch me,
You promised no harm would come,
You promised I would be safe,
You promised a beautiful tomorrow,
You promised I would overcome,
So I place my life with you.

With you I am safe,
With you I am sound,
With you I am sane,
With you I am whole,
With you I give my all,
And I pray as I fall

I Fall
I Fal

1 comments:

 
Finding Life © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects