Plans


Another door closed, another door opened.
And once again I find that my frustration with the unexpected is potent.
I must admit that when it happened I took a dive,
I forgot that life’s disappointments can be a blessing in disguise.
My heart broke when life didn’t go as expected,
The faithfulness of God, my mind totally neglected.
But now I’m starting to see I overreacted,
The games my mind can play caused me to be distracted.
I was distracted from the reality that God is always there,
I was distracted from the truth that God really does care.
And I must admit I have learned a lesson.
But as usual, growing in this way was particularly unpleasant
Because growing is always kind of painful,
And my path to this point has been everything but graceful.
But now I have arrived at the truth of the matter,
That God is the beginning, end, friend and master.
That He has my life all mapped out,
 He has the guide, and is pushing me to follow His route.
And now that I have started along His path,
I’m excited that my expectations, He will surpass.
So I stand on the brink of a new beginning,
And I face my future, face lit up and grinning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Finding Life © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects