Balance


Sometimes my rage is so massive.
Other times my attitude is so passive.
Sometimes I know I get too frustrated and hot.
So I’m looking around in life, trying to find that sweet spot,
That place where people don’t walk all over me,
A place where people can stand back and really see,
See a person that is assertive above all other things,
A person that stands strong and faces the storm that life brings.
I have to find that place where my words are emphatic,
And never spoken with an abundance of static,
Cause I’m trying to find the right measure of poise,
A place where I have control over the noise.
Cause right now I know I swing between the two,
A place of anger where there is no correct hue,
And a place of being so inactive that I make no advances.
So now I need to learn to take a few chances,
Hold on tight, take a deep breath and leap,
Leap for a new place that can almost seem too steep.
Cause I know there is a happy medium,
A place where there is no delirium.
Because we all need to learn to be assertive,
And lead a life where we boldly face the aversive.
I have to find that place where in the face of abuse there is no silence.
And I know there is a place where I can find some balance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Finding Life © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects