Road Rage


So there is a problem that I think a lot of us have,
And the fact that it exists within us all to an extent is really sad.
It's a problem that can overtake us all in a flash.
It's a problem that can literally cause us to crash.
It happens when we get behind the wheel,
And the way we respond to it can really reveal,
Reveal how we handle all kinds of situations.
And when we handle it badly it can leave a nasty fragrance.
So what do you do when that jerk cuts you off?
Do you grab the wheel and get ready to show him who's boss?
I wish I could say I take the high road,
But the truth is I'm more likely to scream and explode.
I have a tendency to show him he's number one,
Hand in the air telling him he's one ugly son.
I know I need to try and get a better grip,
But for some reason those crazy people just cause me to slip.
So every time I get in my car I have a war to wage.
And I ask God to help me get a better grip on my road rage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Finding Life © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects