Disappointments


Life is full of disappointments,
And everyday we have to face so many opponents.
So what do you do when your faced with adversity?
Do you get all worked up and focused on the absurdity?
Because I know what tendencies I go to,
I get wound up and forget to see the situation though You.
But as much as I know Your in control,
The truth is I get frustrated and forget Your role.
So right now as I write this I just don't understand.
I can't see the reality that my life is in Your hand.
So right now I feel that rising panic.
Right now I sit here worried and becoming more frantic.
Right now my heart is pounding in my chest,
And I'm trying so hard to dwell in Your rest.
But I must admit, this is really hard.
I must admit that I'm having trouble with You, God.
I can't help but feel a little angry.
I can't help but feel a little cranky.
I need You to know that my heart is breaking,
And the reality is my joy this is taking.
So to be honest I'm feeling a little mad.
The fact that I'm in this situation is truly bad.
And I'm screaming inside of my head,
And my broken heart is scattered everywhere I tread.
So I'm asking You to please be patient,
And the last thing I am right now is truly complacent.
So I'm asking that Your blessings will be released,
And I'm asking that You help me find Your peace.

1 comments:

  1. God understands every feeling and thought you have. He's been there and he already defeated this for you. Just cling to his promises and give him praise. Lifting you up Miranda and trusting you get the peace you need. It's there for you honey. Just keep whispering the name "Jesus" and it will be fine. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

 
Finding Life © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects