Rollercoaster

















The fiercest flame could not burn hotter than the anger that courses through me.
At the tiniest instigation it ignites and engulfs everything in arms reach.
The loudest thunderstorm could not cause more destruction than my furry.
At smallest turn I will blow and crash upon the unsuspecting shore of the loneliest island.
I will destroy everything in my path and leave nothing for my future when my powerful rage takes root.

The brightest sun could not heat the cold sorrow that consumes my heart.
As the light heats everything around me, my soul will remain forever of frozen stone.
The purest laugh could not bring a smile to my broken core.
At the smallest hint of joy, all air will be sucked from my lungs, suffocating me in my darkest hour.
I will destroy everything in my path and leave nothing for my future when that familiar pain takes root.

Not the coldest wind could chill my heated passion.
As the ground freezes around me, I remain crazily fixed in my pleasure.
Not the longest blizzard this world has ever seen could stop my fun.
As those around me freeze in their death, I blaze forward eyes alight with the delight of this world.
I will destroy everything in my path and leave nothing for my future when that familiar joy takes root.

Not the most horrific thing, could change the desire that blooms inside me.
As others turn away in horror, I move forward with a passion that could lift a bus.
Not the strangest request could tame the fire that has traveled through my being.
As everyone else turns away, repulsed, I push forward with carnal desire that could consume you all.
I will destroy everything in my path and leave nothing for my future when that familiar desire takes root.

There is no in between when it comes to who I am.
As others find the balance in life, I feel strongly one thing at a time.
I am consumed by the moment to moment rollercoaster that is life.
When I go up, there is no down, when I go down there is no up.
I will destroy everything in my path and leave nothing for my future when those familiar emotions take root.

1 comments:

  1. "The purest laugh could not bring a smile to my broken core.
    At the smallest hint of joy, all air will be sucked from my lungs, suffocating me in my darkest hour."

    This made me so sad! I hope you are finding ways to cope. You were always such a joy to be around in school.

    ReplyDelete

 
Finding Life © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects